Monday, June 25, 2018

An Introduction

(note: this was originally going to be on Tumblr, but since Tumblr won't let me upload pictures for some reason, I'm doing it here. If I figure out how to post photos on Tumblr, I will be moving it there.)

Welcome to The Sims 3 Four Immortal Sisters challenge. For those who want an entire rundown of the rules, here is a link to the challenge page.
Basically, I will be playing as four immortal sisters, each one representing one of the four elements (water, earth, fire, and air), arrive in a town of your choosing and decide to improve it by providing skilled children.

Meet the Sisters:

Fiametta - The Fire Sister






She finds suitable men to have a child with, dates them, and gives birth to the children,


Arethusa - The Water Sister

She does the cooking, cleaning, repairing, and takes care of the children.

Ilma - The Air Sister

She teaches the children as they get older.
And finally...

Gaia - The Earth Sister

She is the main source of income for the sisters, selling whatever she grows in the garden or fishes in the river.

The House


I know, I’m not exactly the most creative at building houses.
The house is split into four sections, one for each sister.

Fiametta’s side - bottom floor
Not pitcured: spiral staircase

Fiametta’s side - top floor
Not pictured: easel



Arethusa’s side - bottom floor
Not pictured: some decorative fountains and two spiral staircases


Arethusa’s side - basement
This is the bathroom, and will be used by everyone
Not pictured: two potty training toilets and a spiral staircase

Arethusa’s room - top floor
Not pictured: some kids toys

Ilma’s side - bottom floor

Ilma’s side - top floor
Not pictured: more bookshelves

Gaia’s side
Since she calls for a garden and doesn’t required anything besides the bed and workout equipment, I just made hers outside.

One Last Thing...

Since this challenge calls for four sisters representing the four elements, I decided the rewatch the entirety of Avatar: The Last Airbender as I complete this challenge. In the time it took me to build the house, characters, and create screenshots for this post, I have completed the first 8 episodes (The Boy in the Iceberg - Winter Solstice Part 2). I’ll probably bring up which episodes I’m on in each post.
With that said, enjoy this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment